- Great vineyards : Chateauneuf du Pape, Rasteau, Gigondas, Vacqueyras, Beaumes de Venise
- Antique theatre and Triumphal Arc in Orange
- Castle in Suze la Rousse and wine university
- Séguret, most beautiful village in France
- Medieval city of Vaison la Romaine and its roman vestiges
- Natural landscape and vines of the Dentelles de Montmirail
Sun, relaxation and tasting ... the best of Provence!
From Orange, you ride around Provence and discover some of the greatest wine designations such as Chateauneuf du Pape, Rasteau, Vacqueyras, Gigondas and Beaumes de Venise.
A privileged passage between the Mediterranean world and Northern Europe, the Rhone Valley deploys its vineyards in six departments. We take you to the heart of Provence, the southern part of the region, to discover its most prestigious vineyards and most beautiful landscapes. Through small roads surrounded by sun-drenched vineyards, this trip offers you a sensory experience punctuated, through the seasons, by the life cycle of vine and the life of winemakers. From vineyard to vineyard, you will see how the Rhône Valley has played an active role in the birth of French wine designations.