The protection of your personal data
Mindful of the protection of your personal data, our organization takes care in respecting your privacy and complies with the current European requirements in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. General information
Abicyclette LLC may collect, store and use information about the users, their activity on the site and / or their login information. They are not disclosed to third parties , they are not collected for commercial prospecting purposes.
The collection and processing of data from Internet users comply with the current legislation. They are not held beyond the time required to manage the site functionality.
2. Cookies and web analytics
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the browser’s cookie file located on your computer’s hard disk. Its purpose is to collect information relating to the user’s navigation and to provide the user with services adapted to the user’s terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
In order to improve the site and usability, Abicyclette LLC measures the number of page views, the number of visits, as well as the activity of the visitors on the site and their frequency of return thanks to Google Analytics. The user can decide at any time to opt out of cookies via the setting of the user’s browser or by clicking on “no” in the message about the acceptance of cookies visible from the user’s first visit.
3. Forms and personal data collection
Abicyclette LLC collects personal data, limited to the strict minimum necessary, and informs its customers, prospects, users, partners and suppliers:
- the purpose of data collection
- whether the requested data is mandatory or optional for the handling of the request
- who will be able to have knowledge and access to the data: Abicyclette LLC receives and processes the data. As part of the planning of “all inclusive” tourist services, Abyclette LLC informs the interested parties of the transmission of all or part of the data to the final service providers, limited to what is strictly necessary for the management of the request and planning
- the “personal data” rights (including objection, access, rectification and how to exercise them) with Abyclette LLC.
The data is kept for a fixed period and then deleted, depending on the type of information and contractual relationship.
4. Personal data safety
Abicyclette LLC undertakes to take the measures and means necessary and available to ensure the safety and confidentiality of personal data to prevent them from being falsified or that unauthorized third parties can access them.
In the event of a security breach affecting your personal data, Abicyclette LLC undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify the organizations designated by the GDPR.
5. Information and exercise of user rights
You have a right to rectify your personal data. For any information relating to data collection and the exercise of the rights of the user on the files managed by Abicyclette LLC, you can contact us:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone on +33 (0) 230 964 954
- by signed letter, accompanied by a copy of a proof of identity to the following address: ABICYCLETTE VOYAGES 81 mail François Mitterrand, 35000 RENNES – FRANCE